Why Work with a Buyer's Agent?
Here are the top 7 reasons for using a buyer's agent.
- It's FREE - That's right, hiring a buyer's won't cost you a thing. It's the seller who pays the commission, not the buyer.
- Its Convenient – I am sure you would agree that targeting the right Area, finding homes that fit your criteria and scheduling showings can be a full time job. Do you really want to take up your whole holiday or valuable time looking at many properties?
- Market Knowledge - As great as convenience is, I will also stress that the most important service a buyer's agent brings to the table is market knowledge. Understanding the local market is key to finding the best property at the best price possible. And market knowledge is something that isn't easily attained in a short period of time.
- Professional Negotiation - Making an offer and negotiating with a seller is by far one of the most specialized parts of the home buying process.
- Professional Connections - Getting to the closing table requires the expertise of a number of professionals. Lawyers, land office, inspectors, surveyors just to name a few. Buyer's agents have worked with a number of providers, both great and not so good. When you hire a buyer's agent you get access to their network rather than having to research and build relationships from scratch.
"Buyers agents have a pool of professionals they can call on or recommend to buyers, people that will get the job done, like the best home inspectors in the area."
- Help Identifying Your Needs - "A buyer's agent will help them [buyers] prioritize their needs. Most people have so many wants that it is very difficult for them to narrow it down to a place where they might actually find a home that fits at least their top needs."
As mentioned by other real estate professionals, buying based on wants rather than needs is one of the biggest mistakes that buyers make.
- Mitigator of Emotions - Buying a property stirs up a lot of emotions, especially when it’s a holiday or vacation property. This is to be expected. However, if those emotions aren't kept in check it can cause many problems that could otherwise be avoided. Being a mitigator of emotions is one of an agent's most important roles. “A good agent removes the 'emotion' in a transaction and helps all the parties keep on track with their goals and more or less 'neutralizes' most situations."
Our promise to buyers:
- We will not play games with you by showing you more expensive or low quality property.
- We will only show you property in your stated price range.
- If time permits we will only show you property that we have pre-inspected so as not to waste your time.
- If we find the right property for you we will perform a free full inspection for you with a written report. (Please make an appointment with us for further details.) Click here for a typical report.
- If you decide to go ahead we will get you the best possible price for the property.
The main benefit for using US a your agent:
- We know Thai construction inside and out.
- We have over 35 years experience in property sales building, and inspections/surveys.
- We have over 11 years in Thailand Building, selling, and inspecting.
- You receive a free inspection. So both good and defects are documented for you. You will know exactly what you are getting.
- We will continue to work with you helping you get the need repairs done the right way or assist you in remodeling or upgrading your new property.
The above is just a few ways of how allowing us to be your agent is for your benefit. To fully understand, why not set up a no obligation meeting with us.
Call or email Mark today. +66(0)85 809 8755